Thursday 23 April 2009

We will miss you Brian


This is what I want to say to Brian who died on Monday 20th April 2009 due to a brain tumour.

Brian,

I didnt know where else to write this than on here were I can just be me, be the little girl you always knew.

Why did you go? Where did you go? Brian you are, were such a big part of my life and dads life. I have endless memories of chinese down you, down the table and plenty of beer. Those were the days eh? What good times you had with dad.

How can i help him Bri? What can i do to get him through this. You were his only true friend, his childhood partner in crime. The only person who really knew him. You were there for dad when he needed you and we are all grateful for that.

You were like an uncle to michael and i. There to keep us in line but to let us get away with things =) you gave me so many happy memories, some of the few happy ones in my childhood.

I am never going to forget you Brian. I will always love you and miss you. Wherever you are I hope you are safe and will keep us safe... ohh and please dont try and steal our chinese when we have one =P

I hope the tumour has left your brain now Brian and that your memorial service will give you the justice you deserve.

I love you
Ami xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment