Thursday 18 June 2009

Gettin in touch


I went out with Lorraine last night, after our mentor meeting, and we went to photography the world.

I love photography. I find it a way of losing myself in the world. I drift away into some other universe, where its just me and what I'm capturing. There is something so amazing about being behind the lense... I can capture any moment I like, any moment I choose can become a snapshot for the world to see.

I can express how I am feeling with what I am photographing. If I am happy I can take a picture of a beautiful sunset. If I am angry I can capture a storm. If I am upset I can photograph a crash. If I am lonely I can photograph a deserted place. I can capture every mood.

I can also show Gods amazing world to His wonderful people.

I love photography!

1 comment: