Wednesday 24 June 2009

Back in the hood...

So I'm back in Croxley Green... the place I spent the first 16years of my life. Its great to be back, I have missed this place so much.

I have an action packed 6days... well 5now coz today is nearly over. Tomorrow I am attending a hair appointment with my mate whom I am staying with. Then in the evening we are sleeping at her church. Friday we are going to london - her prom - with all her church girls... I was told to dress differently so I am going as a farmer... everyone else is going posh, jokes on me I think =/! So Friday will be Covent gardens then London eye - that will be fun =) Sat I am going to Kirsty's Church, which will be interesting. My first time at a 7 day adventist church. I am looking forward to sat night - my 2 best friends 18th birthday party... that WILL be fun! Sunday will be all good, I shall be going back to St.Andrews =) am so happy about that!!! CANNOT WAIT! Monday I am going to the BEST cafe in the world to have the BEST hot chocolate in the world... and to see some mates. And Tuesday I come back to the country.

This is going to be fun

No comments:

Post a Comment